Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A New Year, a New Blog!

Well, this wasn't AT ALL my New Year's resolution, to start a(nother) blog - but here I am!  I had been tossing around the idea of somewhere to publish lots of ideas, thoughts, recipes etc. after starting a short-lived blog a few years back.  Back then, I didn't have the dietary restrictions that I do now.  Nor the cycling, which has made my life either sweeter or more agonising, depending on when you talk to me about it!

Soooo...quite a few things to post about, I hope!  And maybe a few readers who might be interested in sharing the journey with me, including their ideas and life experiences.  After all, a blog without interaction isn't an online community (which is my idealistic dream) - it's a platform for narcissism!  And while it's nice to be the centre of attention sometimes, it's much healthier to share the limelight :)

While I've been as guilty as the rest of us of lurking on blogs without contributing, it's time to for me to change!  And I ask that you, my lovely readers, also consider stepping from behind those virtual curtains and sharing your excellent viewpoints.

So here goes...enjoy the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment